Arxcis, Inc., is a national and international crane inspection and operator safety training company. Arxcis, Inc. was established in 1999 after three employees of a small local inspection company purchased the business from the retiring owner. Our office is located in the picturesque unincorporated town of Kingston, Washington, on the banks of Puget Sound. Kingston is a short, thirty minute ferry ride away from the City of Seattle. Our inspectors and trainers very seldom come to the office as they are dispersed from their homes, which have easy access to the greater Seattle area, and to SeaTac airport where they often travel to various job sites.
Accredited by Federal OSHA under 29 CFR to perform surveys nationwide on:
- Shore Based Cranes and Material Handling Devices
- Full-function Vessel and Cargo Gear
- Floating Cranes and Derricks
- Loose Gear and Wire Rope
Certified by Washington State Labor and Industries (WISHA) to perform inspections on:
- Dock-side cranes and Material Handling Devices
- All types of Construction Cranes that include; Mobile Cranes of all types Overhead Cranes Man Baskets * Forklifts * Aerial Lifts * Container Cranes * Bucket Trucks Telescopic Handlers Pedestal Mounted Cranes *Scissor Lifts * Spreader Bars * Wire Rope *Backhoes * Excavators Loaders * And More
Coast Guard Approved to:
- Inspect Cargo Gear on Coast Guard inspected vessels under 46 CFR.
- Our credentials therefore are recognized internationally.
All of our trainers are certified crane inspectors and are therefore completely familiar with the equipment and all laws and regulations that govern their safe use. We offer training on all equipment that we inspect. These classes can also be customized to meet your particular criteria, budget and time constraints. Many of our customers have us train their employees at the same time we inspect their equipment, thereby saving time and money.
We can train at your facilities and on your equipment, or we offer train-the-trainer classes and materials that enable you to train your own employees.
Online Classes & Training Kits (Allows you to perform your own training classes)
Arxcis also provides online classes and training kits that work very well for when training needs to be immediate and/or cost effective. Presently our classes include the following equipment and subjects:
- Aerial Lifts • Loader Backhoe • Boom Truck • Bucket Truck • Dump Truck • 360 Excavator
- Front Loader • Knuckle Boom • Lattice Boom • Overhead Crane • Rigger/Signaler • Sit Down Forklift
- Skid Steer Loader • Telehandler • Trench Safety • Stand-up Forklift • Scaffolding • Ladder Safety
- Confined Space • Bloodborne Pathogen • Lockout/Tagout • Pedestal Crane • Rough Terrain