Featured Safety Products
Full Day – Rigger/Signalman Safety Class
Location: Kingston, WA Time: 8am-4PM Price: $250.00 per student
About this course:
WAC 296-155 Part L requires that Riggers and Signal Persons be trained for the job they are required to do and qualified through a written and a practical test. Arxcis will be offering an 8-hour Basic Rigger/Signalperson training to assist companies training and qualifying their employees.
The class will consist of:
- 6 most common hazards working around cranes
- Crane communication: Hand, voice and audible signals
- How to determine the weight of the load
- Calculating stresses in slings
- Lifting a load: Pick points, center of gravity and tag lines
- Types of slings, use and inspection: Flat slings, round slings, wire rope slings and chain.
- Below the hook lifting gear: Shackles, eyebolts, lifting beams, etc.
- Written test
- Practical test
If you would like to sign up for this class or have any questions, please contact our office.
PHONE: (360) 297-3693 E-MAIL: INFO@ARXCIS.COM